veggie sauces

I like several varieties of marinara or chunky spaghetti sauces on
veggies, add garlic to your taste...try salsa on veggies, or 1/2 salsa
and 1/2 ff sour cream is a great light sauce with some zing dependng on
the heat in your salsa - enjoy!  I also find that a saute of
green\red/yellow peppers and onions makes a great sauce with the
addition of a bit of balsamic vinegar and 1 cup of veggie broth, then
blend with 1 tblsp of flour and heat with the drained veggies is very
good - of course, add garlic too!  diana in st. louis where spring is
springing!