KISS

I love the KISS "label" - referring to cooking: Keep It Simple Silly!
That's me.
I've tried a lot of fancy stuff, but nothing beats keeping it simple!

Here's a good recipe I tried yesterday.  I really liked this one -simple
and yummy.
It can be improved nutritionally by using frozen corn, freshly cooked
beans, and fresh tomatoes and fresh herbs - but that's not very simple
is it!  How about just doing one of those things?

Tex Mex corn Chowder    (from a "Del Monte" coupon ad)

1 can diced tomatoes with basil and garlic ( I used stewed tom.s - cut
up)
1can creamed corn
1 can whole kernel corn (drained of course)
1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
1/2 cup broth

Mix it all together, heat, and serve!