Spraying Bragg

Regarding Sheila's problem with plastic sprayers for Bragg, I've been
using one of the aluminum pump up sprayers from Trader Joe's to spray
Bragg on popcorn for about a month now and I have had no problems even
though thew actual spraying device is plastic.  I know this dosn't
answer the question about weather yours are defective but I know these
work so you might look into changing brands.
Buddy Gill