nutritional yeast

I tried the amino acids and nutritional yeast on popcorn and didn't
like it.

Maybe I got the wrong yeast.

I went to the health food store. We have a big one that is like a
grocery store with fresh veggies and a meat market.

The lady showed me a big can that had the words "nutritional yeast"
on it. It was around $12 or $13 and I didn't want to spend that
much money without knowing if I liked it.

She said they had the same thing in a bin where you scoop it out.
It didn't say nutritional yeast on the top and the yeast was kind
of little flakes.

Really didn't have much flavor. Did I get the wrong thing?