tofu snack

 I was experimenting with some silken tofu yesterday and came up with a
few good snacks.  First I scooped out about three spoonfulls of low-fat
silken tofu and put it in a bowl.  I mixed in some Italian spices, lite
garlic salt, ground pepper and then some crushed Corn Flakes.  I stuck it
in the oven in a small dish at 400 degrees for about 5 minutes, then I
took it out and pressed it down on a baking sheet and put more crushed
cornflakes on top.  I cooked it at 400 degrees for about 5-7 more minutes.
It made a great tasty little snack and the Corn Flakes gave it some
wonderful texture.
 Also, I cooked up some Egg Beaters and a dash of soy milk to make
scrambled "eggs" but I added a few scoops of silken tofu again.  I added
ground pepper and some onions to it as well.  It was great... You could
add green peppers or virtually ANYTHING.  Very tasty. :)