popcorn and lost recipes

<< I just put plain popcorn (Redenbacher's work's best) in a paper bag, fold
the top 3 times, and hit the microwave button for 2 minutes. >>

Be careful--my husband says that if you cook it long enough to pop the corn,
you are very near the ignition point of paper. Hence, your bag could catch on
fire. He served on a submarine in the Navy, and he says they weren't allowed
to cook popcorn like that because if it catches on fire, it ruins the
microwave. And then they'd have to live without a microwave for the entire
6-month cruise. Poor guys!

Sometime last fall I posted a recipe I created called Vegetarian Ghoulash (or
something like that). It had pasta, something beany (tofu?) and something
tomatoey with ff cheese and bread crumbs spinkled on the top. Now I can't
find it. :-( Did anyone happen to keep it? It was a throw-together, but it
was really good, and I'd like to make it again.

Thanks.
Katrina