Re: Roasted tomato pasta sauce

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:51:57 -0600  "Neil Bernstein" wrote:
> I'm looking for a recipe for a pasta sauce made primarily with roasted =
> tomatoes.  I believe there are a lot of them out there, but I have not =
> been able to find one.   Help would be appreciated, either privately or on =
> fatfree.

I've been slowly trying to get the FATFREE web archive of recipes
caught up (I'm up to April 1998 -- my goal is to average two days
worth of recipes added each day) and a month ago I added the following
recipe to the archive:

http://www.fatfree.com/recipes/sauces/roasted-tomato-sauce

In the digests following its posting, there were many rave reviews.
Someone also posted a quicker recipe:

http://www.fatfree.com/recipes/sauces/roasted-tomato-sauce-2

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@xxxxxxxxx              East Palo Alto, CA