St. Louis

Hi, Pam!  You can eat at the Olive Garden, believe it or not.  There are quite a few
in this area.
Another option is Ruby Tuesday.  I just order a plain baked potato and plain steamed
broccoli when I go there.  Make sure you specify plain broccoli or it'll come out
swimming in butter.  I had to send mine back, and the manager came out to talk to me
about specifying "plain".

Another little gem of ours is "Crazy Bowls & Wraps".  They have a few things with
meat in it, but the carnivores in my family complained about the amount.  Most of
the stuff there seems to be at least vegetarian, and it's possible to even eat vegan
there.  Good point is that they even serve brown rice, hard to find in
restauarants.  They have a web site, let me know if you need it.  It even gives
their menu.

Dee