From: fatfree-nd-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fatfree-nd-request@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dee Petty
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2000 15:24
To: fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: re: freezing stuff

Does this work for tomatoes and zuchinni too?  Someone sort of planted too
many
plants and is going to have a ton of things this year.  BTW, any St. Louis
fat
free lister who wants free veggies should send me a private email.  I know
you
did it before, but I got a new computer....so I don't know anyone's email
anymore.  I'll have lots to give away, I think, as well as lots to freeze.
And
the zuchinni is starting to get ready...I'll be harvesting the first one
fairly
soon.

Dee