re: freezing stuff

Does this work for tomatoes and zuchinni too?  Someone sort of planted too many
plants and is going to have a ton of things this year.  BTW, any St. Louis fat
free lister who wants free veggies should send me a private email.  I know you
did it before, but I got a new computer....so I don't know anyone's email
anymore.  I'll have lots to give away, I think, as well as lots to freeze.  And
the zuchinni is starting to get ready...I'll be harvesting the first one fairly
soon.

Dee