food question

Hi was was wondering if anyone can helpy me with a question i have...i want
to make corndogs so badly with veggie dogs and the cornbread batter.My only
questio is that is there anyway to make these without frying them in oil??is
there anyway i cook bake them without then totally messing up??Might be a
stupid question but i would appreciate and answers or anything!!!!!

thanks,
tiffany