soy in coffee

White wave now makes a soy creamer. It is very good,
but it is not totally fat-free. It has 1 gram of fat
for every tbls. I have found it in the health food
store as well as some grocery stores. It packaged in a
small milk carton and found in the refrigerator
section.

I also wanted to say that the pancake and frittata
recipe sounds great but it calls for artificial
sweetner. I read an article as well as research that
discusses the bad effects of aspertame, especially
with heating it up. Are the any substution ideas? I
myself use mostly rice syrup or honey in my cooking.