Chocolate Cobbler

I just got my new "Taste of Home"  magazine and found this recipe.  I
modified it a bit to make it Fat Free.  I have made it and it is really
good.  Eat it HOT, that's when its best!
Connie

Chocolate Cobbler
1 C Self Rising Flour
1/2 c Sugar
2 TBS. + 1/4 c baking cocoa, divided
1/2 c milk
3 TBS. applesauce
1c packed brown sugar
1 3/4 c HOT water

In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and 2 Tbs. cocoa.  Stir in milk and
applesauce until smooth.  Pour into a 8 inch pan that is sprayed with
Pam.

Combine the brown sugar and remaining cocoa, sprinkle over batter.

Pour HOT water over the top  DO NOT STIR

Bake at 350º for 40 - 45 min, or until the top of cake springs back when
lightly touched.

NOTE: As a substitute for self rising flour, place 1&1/2 tsp. baking
powder and dash of salt.  Add to all purpose flour to measure 1 cup.

The cobbler will have a liquid chocolate layer under the cake.  YUMMY
with FF.  Cool whip!