Chocolate Cobbler

I just got my new "Taste of Home"  magazine and found this recipe.  I
modified it a bit to make it Fat Free.  I have made it and it is really
good.  Eat it HOT, that's when its best!

Chocolate Cobbler
1 C Self Rising Flour
1/2 c Sugar
2 TBS. + 1/4 c baking cocoa, divided
1/2 c milk
3 TBS. applesauce
1c packed brown sugar
1 3/4 c HOT water

In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and 2 Tbs. cocoa.  Stir in milk and
applesauce until smooth.  Pour into a 8 inch pan that is sprayed with

Combine the brown sugar and remaining cocoa, sprinkle over batter.

Pour HOT water over the top  DO NOT STIR

Bake at 350º for 40 - 45 min, or until the top of cake springs back when
lightly touched.

NOTE: As a substitute for self rising flour, place 1&1/2 tsp. baking
powder and dash of salt.  Add to all purpose flour to measure 1 cup.

The cobbler will have a liquid chocolate layer under the cake.  YUMMY
with FF.  Cool whip!