picnic sandwich filling

We are going to a local outdoor concert tonight, and we always bring a picnic
supper and bottle of wine to enjoy.  I made a sandwich filling with the
"stuff" I had on hand.  The cucumber gives it a great crunch. It made a
generous amount, enough for several sandwiches:

15 ounce can cannelini beans, drained and rinsed well
1/2 red onion, finely diced
1/4 cup each red and yellow bell peppers
1 small pickle-sized cucumber, diced
1 small tomato, diced
1 garlic clove, minced
juice of 1 lemon
freshly ground pepper
1/2 cup nasoya brand nayonaise

I'm going to serve it on torpedo rolls with lettuce, but it would be a great
filler for pita
(whole wheat, of course) pockets, or "as is" served on a bed of fancy lettuce.