another spud topping

I got this spud topping from a British weekly woman's mag a few years ago.
I was reluctant to try it at first, but was glad I did...it is still a

Grate a small carrot and saute it in a touch of water to prevent sticking.
Stir in: some crushed garlic or garlic powder
2 tsp honey
2 tsp dijon mustard
salt and pepper

Top the potato.  (For non-vegans, add a dollop of plain yoghurt or ff sour

S. McCleave BSc.(Hons)Ost
Ruth Pettle Wellness Centre, Toronto, Ontario