Veganaise questions & South Fla. inquiry

Just saw it mentioned in relation to preparing ff chicken salad...so, tell
me, how does one make veganaise?? I must say that I find this list very
interesting . . . so many ff "faux" products mentioned; however, most appear
to be available only online, e.g., dixie diner, etc. Aren't there are good
health bulk food stores around?? They have wonderful stores in Michigan where
my adult kids live, but here, in South Florida, NADA!  Anyone from this area
with some advice?? Feel free to email me directly or to the list... thanks.