Ordering from Dixie Diner Suggestion - Defatted Soy Flour

Defatted Soy Flour!

With the current discussion on ordering nutritional yeast from Dixie Diner, I thought I'd mention that I order defatted soy flour from Dixie and it is very good. I like to add 1/4 cup soy flour to my muffin and bread recipes and only want to use the reduced fat variety. I've never found it anywhere else than Dixie. It comes in a 5# bag for 6.99.

Here is the nutritional information from the package per 1/4 cup:
calories      81
fat              1.2g
Cholesterol     0g
Potassium   741mg