low fat crock pot recipes

Suggestion:

Do what I did.
1. Buy a looseleaf notebook with tabbed index dividers and transparent paage
savers..
2. Visit  each and every vegetarian web site you can find and print out only
the recipes that                    are low fat or convertible to low fat.
3. Place recipes in notebook and label index dividers.
4.  Mine are:  entrees, sides, desserts, grains, Mexican, Italian, Mid-East,
Greek, Eastern Europe, American, breakfast, beverages...
5.  Now you've got a cookbook  filled with recipes that sound good to you.
6.  I actually had fun doing this. I've done it for some other recipe books,
too.
7.  Go to a used bookstore and buy a crockpot cookbook. Put it through the
refining    process. You'll be left with about 20 or so recipes. Ditto for
the library.

Holly