fat free and low in sugar or sugarfree

Hi everyone,

for some time now I'm receiving the fatfree digest.  I've found some nice
recipes and som e really usefull ones too. But for some reasing your recipes
always containing a lot of sugar in one form or another. Because my father
has a problem with fat and suffers form diabetes, he is not allowed to much
sugar. Do you recipes without or with almost no sugar that are also fatfree
or low fat?

Thanks a lot!

Michèle V. from Bruges (Belgium)