Re:Chicken with Breadcrumbs

Kim,
First coat your chicken in flour, then into a mixture of  egg white & nonfat
sour cream or cream cheese - or even yoghurt although the thicker the
mixture, the better ( I'm in England & use Quark , which is a nonfat cream
cheese).
Finally dip into your crumb mix - I use equal parts of fresh breadcrumbs &
cornflakes, ( sounds wierd, but trust me!) with whatever spices & seasonings
I feel like adding.
Bake in the oven, on a tray sprayed with low calorie oil spray, on a medium
heat for about 40 mins, turning once
Hope this helps.
Siobhan