Re: Recipe request for flaxseed bread

Hello List, and Kathleen,
   A bit of a mixup here. I am the "Kathleen" who sent the post about a
potato bread, last week. I then sent the recipe to a couple of people who
wrote and asked for it (you, too, Dolly, in case you're having difficulty
deciphering conflicting bread rcipes!). I also posted the recipe to the
List, but it has not appeared.
   So, if anyone would like the recipe, please email me privately and I'll
be happy to send it to you.

Kathleen Wilson
Glenwood, Nova Scotia

re: