RE: unsubcribe (My Rant to Those Who Can't Follow Directions)

Ok Guys.
I've been informed I've overreacted.
I will, from now on, forward all the personally addressed unsubscribes to
the list owners.  The ones addressed to the lists are deleted by a rule, and
will continue to be so.

I apologize if I offended any Jehovah's Witnesses.  I was referring to the
inopportune door-bell ringing.  Amway salespeople?  If I offended you, I'm
sorry, too. <shrug> And me with 1/2 my family Mormon, and 1/2 the in-laws
Mary Kay success stories.

I don't represent the lists, my opinions are my own, but I sure can't
unsubscribe people either.
So... I'll take myself out and shoot myself.

Christine