canned corn

Here is my thinking on the canned corn:
mix equal parts corn and beans, any kind,my favorite would be pinto or
black, mix in some salsa, heat and eat.

Add a can, drained to a batch of corn bread, yum.

A favorite vegetable medley of mine is zucchini, bell peppers- mixed colors,
corn and onion. I like to dice everything to about the same size at the
corn, steam till tender, season with salt and pepper to taste, maybe add a
dash or cumin and whatever fresh herbs you have in the garden.

A bean salad is better with some corn added, in my opinion.

Enjoy,
Jan