Recipe request!

Hi,
I just returned after traveling for a year, and have re-subscribed to the list. I lent my recipes to someone while I was away, and they lost them... oh disaster!! :o(
I am looking specifically for 2 recipes that I loved, and I think they came from the daily mailing list. The first was a pasta sauce / dip called a "Slather", which included roasted eggplant and garlic. The second was a Red Pepper Stew which included prune juice.
If anyone could send these to this mail addy or post them, I'd be very grateful!
Take care, Linda