Tuno

I also bought Tuno - and it was a welcome addition to my pantry. I wasn't as brave as the person who mentioned it first and used it in a tuna and macaroni casserole where it worked out very well. Hadn't had anything like for many years.  The only thing that is not too welcome is the tuno has 2 grams of fat per serving - where real tuna has .5 to 1 gram of fat per serving depending on what type you use.
Tuno is put out by Natural Touch -  Worthington Foods Inc., Worthington, OH 43085
Hope we have some more opinions on this new product.

Patty in AZ