all those bread machine recipes

Those bread recipes sound wonderful but I have a couple of questions about
them...

I'm snowed in at this time and would like to try them but I can only use
what I have on hand.  I don't have any tofu or soy spread as some of the
recipes call for.  What quality do these add to the recipe and how would it
turn out if I left them off.  What would I need to substitute in their place
if anything.

I only have granulated, confectioners, and brown sugars.  Can I sub with any
of these for the turbinado sugar (not familiar with that either).

Ellen in Va.