Fat free frying

>>From: Mortis5555@xxxxxxx Subject: Frying
Is there a way to do low or no-fat frying..Talia>>

Try a non-stick pan, spray with Olive Oil Pam, dip the product into either
an egg white if you eat eggs or into milk/or milk substitute and then into
wheat germ. The wheat germ tastes like nuts to me, very good actually for
breading any thing. I do a double dip to make sure it is all coated well.
Frys up a good crust well with the Pam.

Hope this helps,
Connie