[no subject]

I know nutrition etc is off topic but i made some panir (indian cheese) yesterday out of four and a half cups of milk and two tbs of lemon juice. i was surprised that when it was finished, there wasn't much of it and i basically ate the whole lot. even though it was fatfree, the four and a half cups of milk is what worries me. i would never drink that much in a day. so my question is, once the milk curdles and i strain out the liquid, how many calories are left? if anyone can help that would be great and feel free to email me privately since this is off topic.

melissa