Re: smelly hands

After cutting garlic or onions, I wash my hands & then rub them up & down on
the stainless steel kitchen faucet.  Sounds & looks ridiculous, but somehow
the stainless steel takes the odor off my hands.  Same process as the fancy
gadgets sold at the kitchen stores but without the expense & without having
to hunt for that little stainless steel thing in my over-full drawers.  Give
it a try!

Kathy