Trader Joes - Tonu, Edamame

I really enjoy going to TJs.

Someone from the list (sorry I don't remember who) recently wrote of tonu
(or something like that) that is just like tunafish.  Please tell me more.
What exactly is it made of?  Tuna is something I always enjoyed unlike any
sort of meat which was a pleasure to stop eating.

Also reading much about Edamame now also at TJs.  the package seemed a bit
high in fat.  has anyone tried them?  I love most soy products and am
curious to their taste.

thanks,
karen