Re: steamer

I purchase a lovely steamer several months ago, three interchangeable tiers
-- I've cooked brown rice very successfully and it come out perfectly. I have
also added seasonings and it is also great. This one, you can steam an entire
dinner at one time but I haven't used it for that. I have, however, steamed
salmon, very nice. Steamers are wonderful. I found that for 1 cup of brown
rice I used 2 cups liquid (you can use ff broth instead of plain water, add
seasonings, whatever, and my steamer has a timer and I set it for 1 hr.
Perfect. Enjoy yours.