Re: vitamin b-12

This is off-topic to the list, which is for cooking only (Michelle's
PowerFoods list allows nutritional discussion where this list doesn't),
but just a quick response on this -- the human body creates its own
cholesterol, above and beyond what it gets through food intake.  That's
why a low-cholesterol diet doesn't help some folks...

Faith

--
Faith                       |"Censorship ends in logical completeness
faith@xxxxxxxxx             |when nobody is allowed to read any books