coleslaw

This recipe for coleslaw is very simple and my family loves it, even those
who are not big coleslaw fans.  I think it is from a Weight Watchers
cookbook of my Mom's.

Coleslaw Supreme

1 lb bag shredded cabbage and carrot coleslaw blend
2 apples, cored and diced
1/4 cup raisins (or more)

1/4 cup reduced calorie mayonnaise (I use Ultra Low Fat Miracle Whip)
1 tbsp cider vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp white sugar (optional)

Mix together the last four ingredients.  Then combine all ingredients in a
bowl.  Refrigerate, covered, until flavors are blended, at least 1 hour.

Enjoy.
Val