Fat free sugar cookies

  I was thinking ..maybe this recipe would work...then you shape them
into balls or something put the in the freezer in a air tight container...
and you'll be all set. I'll have to try it.. I wonder how it tastes???
Anybody else have any fat free cookie recipes to share and we could try
freezing it ..... thanks:O)

  Sugar Cookies, Fat Free
Contributed by Diane S.

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Cookies                          Vegetarian

   1      package       egg beaters¨ 99% egg substitute -- (4 oz)
   2      cups          sugar
   2      teaspoons     baking powder
     1/4  teaspoon      salt
   2      teaspoons     vanilla
   2      cups          flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  In a medium bowl, mix the above ingredients
together one at a time.  Blend well after each addition (dough should
be
fairly dry).  Drop dough onto a cookie sheet that has been lightly sprayed
with cooking spray.   Bake for 10-12 minutes.  Cool for about 3-5 minutes
before removing from cookie sheet.

~~ AsHLeY wEdgEwOoD ~~

alexis_baby@xxxxxxxx - email

Get your own FREE Bolt Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and
fax, all in one place - sign up at http://www.bolt.com