Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:19:18 -0400
From: "*~Ashley~*" <alexis_baby@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cookie dough ...yum

   I was wondering if anyone on the list had a recipe for fatfree cookie

dough. Ya know the kind you shape into balls and freeze them and eat
them. Kind of like a sugar cookie taste. The Swan's truck had them ..
does this sound even somewhat familar to any of you...or am I just
confusing
ya?? Well if any of you have a cookie dough recipe that's sweet like
that let me know. I wanna mix it through my fatfree icecream I buy and
make my own cookie dough ice cream... PLUS I love to eat it
plain...yummy
....always been a weakness of mine when It comes to baking cookies ,
not eating all the batter before I get the dough in the oven. LOL
thanks
:)

~~ AsHLeY wEdgEwOoD ~~

alexis_baby@xxxxxxxx - email