RE: Fat free Chewy Chocolate Cookies

Thanks everyone - I found corn syrup in my local supermarket after a few
offlist hints on what to look for.

I have made these cookies twice now, and I replaced the sugar with Splenda
(low cal sugar replacement).  The second time I replaced some of the flour
with sugar as they weren't quite sweet enough for me.  They were great!

Kirsten