RECIPE: Oatmeal pancakes

Hello all,

I had these for breakfast this morning and thought they were list-worthy.
Taken from Recipes for a Small Planet (except for the o*l, which I left in).
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Oatmeal pancakes

1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 egg, beaten
1 tbsp honey
1 1/2 cups milk

Mix all the dry ingredients, then add the milk and egg.

I ladled the mixture onto a dry nonstick pan, med-high heat and they turned
out fabulous.  I had them with strawberries from my grand mother's garden
and a dollop of ff sour cream and I think I could have eaten the whole batch
to myself.

I am thinking of mixing up the dry ingredients only to keep in the cupboard
and "just add milk and egg" when I want to eat some. (That will involve
fractions so if anybody feels like doing the calculations, I would
appreciate the results.)

Thanks,
Sophie