Asparagus

Namaste Jenny,

I love asparagus and have always prepared it the same way my mother did.
Wash, hold the spear loosly in my left hand and allow the root end to snap
off where it will near the bottom with my right hand.  Then depending on
how young and thin the spears are simmer/steam (maybe 5 min. you can always
do a test bite) in a small amount of water in a frying pan with lid.
Season with whatever you like.

Quantum Specialties
http://www.quantumspecialties.com
Ancient tools to facilitate your healing
journey into higher potential.