Help: Lentil Pate recipe

Will the person who sent in the recipe for the lentil-pinto bean pate please tell me if you use 1 cup of dry lentils and then cook them or if you cook lentils and measure out 1 cup?  I made it, but it is sort of runny.  I cooked the lentils and measured 1 cup after they cooked.

I just re-read the post, and in the list of ingredients, it *does* say "one cup cooked lentils" so I think that means they should be cooked, then measured.  I found the recipe at a website, but I can't remember which website. Sorry.  If I find the website again, I'll send you the URL so you can write to the author of the website with your question.

girl sites that don't fake it.
sign up for your free email.
boutique shopping from chickclick.com