vegetarian teen

I add soy protein to my hot oatmeal in the mornings. I use
Vege Fuel. I have seen it in Kroger grocery stores, Academy (outdoors)
and you could probably find it at Health food stores. Albertson's
has it but it costs a couple of dollars more that Kroger.

I think 1 scoop has 15 or 18 grams of soy protein. You can also add
it to smoothies or other creamy drinks, soup, etc.