Re: Greens

<<I have another cooking need: I cook a lot more greens lately, stronger
tasting ones like kale and collards and mustard. I usually saute them
in garlic and **l to make them a little more palatable. I'd like to
eliminate the fat from them, but I really like the texture achieved
by using **l, and I like the tamer flavor. Any suggestions?>>

I steam mine with a just a bit of veggie broth (stronger than normal for
flavor), over very low heat. This works wonderfully.

Heather