Re: All this talk about butter

I have a recipe for a non-dairy butter, although I have not tried this one
yet, maybe someone has or is willing to give it a try.

Millet Butter

-3/4 cup water
-1/2 T Agar flakes
-1/2 cup packed, cooked, hot millet
-2 T clean, raw cashews
-1 T peeled, cooked carrot
-1/2 t salt

Stir agar into water and heat, stirring constantly, untill dissolved and
liquid is clear. Pour into a blender and blend with remaining ingredients
untill very smooth. Let stand a few minutes so that air bubbles can escape.
Pour into a container and chill, covered. Keeps about 1 week. Does not freeze
well. "Recipes from the Weimar Kitchen".