McDougal Ornish Support

I've been meaning to look this up.  There is a wonderful Low volume, high
support group named Vegetarian Weight Reducers (VegWR) that is through email.
 I've been on it since it started.  It changed hands awhile ago and has even
gotten better.  We have a wonderful professional on the list for those
exercise questions.  Get in good nutrition discusions and are a great group
of shoulders for problems.  To subscribe go to
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/VEGWR

If you've never done onelist, it's different in that you have to join oneline
first.  A little more confusing than a standard email list like this.  But
the group is well worth it.  We even have males on there, so guys feel free
to join in.

Our main concern is health, with the hopes of it leading to gradual weight
reduction.

Faith H.