Ornish / McDougall support

> I'm really enjoying the comments from "Ornishers".  Does
> anyone know if there is an on-line support group  for people
> following his eating plan....or McDougall's.

I ran an email list group which tried to support this lifestyle for over
2 1/2 years, but I just ended it this week. It wasn't interactive, as I
had hoped.

I've just started a new web-based discussion group on VegSource to
support this lifestyle. The URL is:
http://www.vegsource.org/healingheart/

The Healing Heart Foundation, which supports the Ornish and
McDougall programs, has a new web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/healingheart/

Neal Pinckney <> Healing Heart Foundation <> Makaha, Hawaii