Please enlighten me

Hello all,

I have been reading the list for a bout a month...

I would like to know more about the basic philosophies about this Ornish
style of eating that everyone is talking about lately.  I looked it up on
the net and could only find snippets of information - what are the basic
foods one can have, and which are not allowed?  It sounds like you all find
it very successful.  Has anyone red Bob Arnot's book - "revolutionary weight
control...".  I tried it and found it to be very bloating...

Also,   My naturopath just recently got me off of wheat (and dairy) and now
I am wondering what foods to eat - and to avoid oils etc...... Love to hear
any tips, you are all so supportive and helpful!

j.b.in T.O., Canada