sugar substitutions

To the woman who asked for sugar substitutions for
baking a few days ago (sorry, I can't remember who it
was), just wanted to let you know I'm looking into it.
 I asked that question here not long ago also and
because I didn't get any reponses, I am assuming it's
not the easiest thing to find substitutions for.  I
will post something as soon as I find anything.