soy chorizo?

this is my first time posting,so if i mess up let me know...this is a
question for jan who responded to nancy about "shepardless pie"...one of
your ingredients you use is "soy chorizo"...i've never heard of it. does
it taste good?and where can i purchase it at?before i started my diet,i
love beef chorizo with eggs,but now a "reborn vegan"i'm trying to find
something to place my "egg beaters" in the morning. your response would
be muchly apprieciated...thanx,JENA