basil

Dear Shannon,
 I saw this on a cooking show and I love it.  I buy basil and chop it finely.
 Then I stuff it into an  ice cube tray and add a little water to each cube.
I freeze it and then put the cubes into a ziplock freezer bag.  When I need
basil I just pop a cube into the recipe.
t.  I like those packaged soups that you add boiling water to. I just pop a
cube in it and it cools it off faster and adds a basil taste to it.
Jodi