fat free cookies

Does anyone have a recipe (or a few) for Christmas
cookies?  (fatfreeofcourse!)
These are some really great fat free cookie recipes
that are way too fun! Enjoy!
Shelly
 MOLASSES CRACKLES
 The following recipe is one I modified from an old
favorite.  It has
 turned out quite well.  The "balls" tend to be more
sticky than when
 made with shortening.  Refrigerating the dough for
awhile may help.
 Also, the amount of prune puree I used was at an
altitude of 7200 ft.
 You may need to decrease the liquid slightly.  I
usually double the  recipe.
 1/2 c. prune puree
1 c. sugar (I decrease to 3/4 c.)
1/4 c. molasses
 Egg substitute to equal one egg (I use egg replacer)
 2 tsp. baking soda
 2. c. flour
1/2 tsp. cloves
1/2 tsp. ginger
 1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
 Mix.  Form into small balls.  Roll in granulated
sugar.  Bake on
 lightly Pam'd cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 10-15
min. (until just
 crisp on the outside).  The amount of baking time
increases with  altitude.
 Note:  Do not let these get too crisp.  They harden
as they cool.  I
 like them slightly crisp on the outside but soft and
chewy. kwvegan vegan

Orange Oatmeal Cookies                            2
whole egg whites
                           1 ripe banana
            1/2 cup honey
                           1/2 cup thawed orange juice
concentrate
                           1-1/2 cup oatmeal
                           1 cup flour
                           1 tsp baking soda
                           1 tsp cinnamon
                           1/2 cup golden raisins
                           1/2 tsp orange zest (
grated rind)
                           1 tsp orange extract
                           cooking oil spray
 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Place 2 egg whites , 1
peeled banana, OJ in
 blender  and blend 60 seconds until incorporated.
Pur into large mixing
 bowl, add honey.  Put in the oatmeal and flour and
mix well.  Then add soda,
 cinnamon, mix with wooden spoon.  Then add raisins
and zest.
 Place by tablespoonfulls on greased cookie sheet.
 Bake 10-12 minute or until lightly brown.

  Pumpkin Cookies  ---------------
3/4  Cup    canned pumpkin puree
 3/4  Cup    packed brown sugar
1/2  Cup   + 2 Tbsp  nonfat plain yogurt
 1    tsp    vanilla extract
1    Cup    raisins
2    Cups   cake flour
 1    tsp    ground cinnamon
1/2  tsp    ground ginger
1/2  tsp    baking soda
 1/2  tsp    salt
1/4  tsp    ground allspice
1/4  tsp    ground nutmeg
 oven: 350 F line 2 baking sheets with parchment or
coat with non-stick spray
 In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, sugar,
yogurt,
 and vanilla.  Stir in raisins.  In a medium bowl,
stir together
 remaining (dry) ingredients.  Add the dry ingredients
to the wet
 and mix just until blended.
 Drop the dough by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking
sheets, spacing
 cookies about 4 cm apart.  Bake for 15 minutes, until
they seem
 firm.  Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
 Storage:  no-fat-added cookies do not store well.
They become stale
 quickly and stick together if stacked. As soon as
they are cool, wrap
 the cookies, layers separated by waxed paper, and
freeze.  To serve,
 simply let them thaw to room temperature.
 Notes: Because there is no fat to help them spread,
the cookies will
 be kind of lumpy.  These look a little funny (and
don't really brown
 because there is no fat) but they taste very good.
kwlacto lacto

Recipe:
FAT-FREE CHEWY CHOCOLATE COOKIES
1 1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. Karo (light or dark)
3 egg whites

Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. In large bowl,
combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
Stir in corn syrup and egg white until blended (dough
will be thick and slightly sticky). Drop by rounded
teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake at 350
degrees for 7 to 9 minutes or just until set (cookies
will be soft when pressed). Do not overbake. Cool on
rack.

Gingerbread Cookies

1 c. canned pumpkin
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. blackstrap molasses
3/4 c. rice milk
1 T. cider vinegar
1/2 t. salt
1 egg substitute (I forgot to use it though and they
were still good)
Stir these ingredients together (much easier than the
equivalent 'butter/ creaming step in the original
recipe) until there are no lumps of brown sugar
remaining.

add to 3 c. flour in a separate bowl and mix well
4 t. baking soda
2 t. cinnamon
2 t. ginger
1/2 t. cloves
1/2 t. allspice
1/2 t. nutmeg
add flour mixture to wet ingredients and stir until
mixed, then add 2 more cups of flour and keep
stirring, just until flour is absorbed. Flour lumps
are not desirable, but you don't want to over-stir
either.

Chill in refrigerator for a few hours. Roll out 1/4
inch thick and cut cookies as desired. Bake at 350
until firm (touch a cookie with your finger, if you
can make a print, it's not done) but do not brown or
overcook.

These are great warm, but the cool ones that I'm
munching right now are good too. And of course 2 of
them make a great outside to a non-fat-non-dairy
frozen dessert cookie sandwich.

BLACK FOREST BARS
Categories: Diabetic, Desserts, Cookies
Yeild: 54 servings

     16 oz Sour cherries; pitted
      8 oz No-sugar chocolate cake mix;
      2 tb SUGAR REPLACEMENT;

  Drain cherries very well.  Combine cake mix,
cherries and sugar
  replacement in mixing bowl.  Stir to blend
thoroughtly.  Spread
  batter in well-greased 9-inch pan.  Bake at 375
degrees for 20-25
  minutes. Cut into 1 X 1 1/2 bars.
  Food Exhancge per serving: 1/4 STARCH/BREAD EXCHANGE

=====