Date Bran Muffins

We are muffin fans.  I make them for dinner about once a week and put the
left overs in the freezer.  Somehow they seem to disappear soon even though
I never eat them.

This recipe comes from the cookbook we are using in my Ornish-type class.
They are a nice change from raisin or blueberry muffins.

Kathleen

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *